1. Finding a cute fluffy kitty pen in Paperchase
2. I loved this huge tree near Russell Square
3. Artbox is a favourite stationary & plush toy shop!
4. Yummy cakes!!
5. Finally meeting Hayley in the flesh! One half of Breathe Happiness :)
6 & 7. Loved all of Shaneen's photography series Monopoly.
8. Enjoying the gallery opening
9. Paul enjoying the art and a glass of wine
10. Finally the other half of Breathe Happiness, Shaneen! Loved both the BH girls!!
11. Remembering to finally getting our photos take at the record store Rough Trade. Yayyyy!
12. Looking at all the photos stuck on the walls where the photobooth was.
13. You'll always find something to look at on Brick Lane
14. Red Velvet cupcake from The Hummingbird Bakery
15. Finally home and seeing the Guildhall on the walk back (where we're getting married) all lite up.
We had a wonderful day eating yummy food, catching up with friends & going to Shaneens gallery opening. We were glad to be home and in bed before midnight though! Cant wait to go back after the wedding and get back to a routine of going to London once a month.
Today Paul's Mum came over and we all went for lunch which was lovely. I then decided to bake a chocolate & banana bread. Its was so good and I shall be sharing the recipe with you soon.
Hope your all having a wonderful bank holiday weekend :)